Saturday, December 3, 2016

Missouri: Woman says her pit bull just attacked and killed their family cat. Rather than doing the right thing and having it put down, she's trying to dump it on someone else. Oh and she says the killer pit bull is great with kids!

MISSOURI -- If anyone is looking for a pit bull, my pit bull attacked my cat today and killed her. I'm looking for a new home for her... if you're interested in her message me & we can talk.

She's a great dog, potty trained, but apparently she needs to be a only dog and no cats! Great with kids...

Alahna Nichole Shelar - Omgosh. Has you attacked other animals before?

Alahna Nichole Shelar - If so, it might be a territorial issue. Get that worked on first before giving her away. Thats my suggestion. I am very sorry about your cat. It sucks losing your fur babies

Bri Pritchett - No never has...

Alahna Nichole Shelar - Thats strange. Do you know what caused her to attack?

Mishelle Bigley - Aw I'm so sorry...

Bri Pritchett - It's okay...