Sunday, January 1, 2017

New York: Man punches pit bull over and over to try to save his puppy being attacked

NEW YORK -- Jeremy Aaron posted on Facebook December 22, 2016 ·

My puppy got attacked by a pit bull tonight and the hardest thing was to hear him cry the way he did, shit broke my heart.

I was supposed to be scared but I was fearless in the struggle to set him free but man was my nerves fucked afterwards. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Jeremy Aaron - He really is a baby, just turn 8 months but he's so playful he thinks ever dog is out to play.

That pit got him really good, I beat that dog in the head over and over he wouldn't [let] loose. I swing so much I was hitting myself at times. It was crazy man.

John J. Paul - The pit bull should be put down, it could be a child next.

Jeremy Aaron - I'm on some revenge type shit right now yo