Monday, January 16, 2017

Washington: Tiny Pomeranian attacked mauled to death by loose pit bull in front of owner and her daughter

WASHINGTON -- Sara McGrath posted on Facebook January 8, 2017

I have been super depressed since the holiday break.

My little dog was killed by a pit bull when we were out for a walk. 

It happened very fast. It was an unprovoked attack. The dog came from behind us without any warning. No barking or growling. I tried to stop him, but it was too late. He didn't let my dog go until his owner came and dragged him away. 


My daughter was wailing. I was covered in blood.

My other dog, who was there too, is now without her lifetime companion. It's all so awful. I just keep telling myself we had 6 good years together, but I feel incomplete without him. — at Taylor's Landing.

Anneeta Srite DeSantis - What an awful tragedy to happen to you and your family. It's one thing to lose your fur-baby, but to witness such an attack is heart breaking. I hope you reported the attack to the authorities. It shouldn't be ignored.

Sara McGrath - I did. The sheriff said he would see that the dog was euthanized.

Anneeta Srite DeSantis - As it should be. That could have just as easily been a toddler the dog killed...

No comments:

Post a Comment