Four legged friends (and enemies)
Thursday, March 2, 2017
North Carolina: Fire crews and Animal Control officers work together to rescue cat stuck in chimney
NORTH CAROLINA -- A cat in North Carolina is safe tonight after it got stuck in a chimney.
Officials first responded to an animal rescue call at a large two-story home.
That’s when they found out the cat was stuck near the bottom of the chimney and called animal control in to assist.
Thanks to help of firefighters and animal crews, the cat was rescued!
It is expected to be okay.
KFOR - March 1, 2017
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
feel good story