Saturday, July 8, 2017

Washington: Boy attacked by Pit Bull while at park on Fourth of July

WASHINGTON -- I am a newly divorced single parent, I have been through alot. I work full time as a caregiver and part time construction on the weekends. Neither one of my childrens fathers are paying their assigned child support.

Recently my client passed away, the very next day my car broke down, on the fourth of July my youngest child was attacked by a pit bull at a public park. 


I towed my car to a shop, and the mechanic cannot figure out what is wrong with it. I have been struggling to maintain my household and take care of my children as it stands. I have no money to replace the vehicle, I have no one willing to help me. I am walking everywhere and taking the bus, this only complicates everything. I have been praying for a miracle, and it has yet to come. I just need help to put a down payment on a vehicle, or raise enough to buy another cheap vehicle to drive in.

If you can find it in your heart to help my cause, it would make a world of difference to me and both of my children. I could also use some help with furnishings, used is not an issue, I need a full sized bed frame, a queen size bedframe, dressers, kitchen chairs, and clothing big enough to fit a 15 year old teenager. I can be contacted at 206-573-6468. If you are willing to help me with anything please give me a call.

GoFundMe: Amber's Car Fund Raiser
Created July 7, 2017 by Amber Louise Lance
Emergencies
WENATCHEE, WA