Sunday, February 1, 2015

Elderly woman accused of brutally killing two dogs which ate her beloved cat

FLORIDA -- A Florida woman is accused of killing two dogs that ate her beloved cat Poopy.

Two days ago, witnesses told Orange County Animal Services that Wanda Griffin chased the dogs, ran over one of them with her minivan, and beat both of them with a bat.

Click Orlando reports that one of the dogs died on the scene and the other was so badly injured that animal services were moved to euthanize it.



Witnesses say that a group of boys on bikes were walking their dogs when they crossed paths with Wanda Griffin's cat who was sitting atop her mini van.

Neighbors say that the boys took the cat named Poopy off the top of the car and threw it towards their dogs while yelling, 'sic 'em.' The dogs voraciously devoured the poor cat and that's when Griffin allegedly snapped.

Neighbor Doris Barnes said she saw the whole debacle unravel before her eyes.

'She said, "I'm going to kill you because you killed my cat." And the dog was just lying there,' said Barnes.

Wanda Griffin denied all allegations against her.

'I'm just one old lady, I didn't do nothing,' said Wanda Griffin.

'He was my best friend ... I'm still sick about my cat,' said Griffin of her dead cat Poopy.

Griffin held back her tears as she recalled the boys, 'took the cat off the top of my van and fed it to the dog.'

Griffin was saddened by the death of her cat but says she would never hurt an animal and that she adopts animals from her local shelter.

'Whatever God has in store for me, I guess I might have to suffer it, but I know that I didn't do it. I wouldn't hurt no animal,' said Griffin. 'It's the people's fault.'


When Animal Control investigated the scene they saw a bat inside of Griffin's van but it did not have any blood on it.

The van also didn't show any signs of an accident.

Witnesses say they are certain that Griffin is to blame for the dogs' death.

Griffin was not arrested but she was given a citation.

A state attorney's office will decide whether to charge Griffin with a crime of animal cruelty or not.
(Daily Mail - Jan 30, 2015)

2 comments:

  1. She should have ran over the boys!!
    Jesus take the wheel what is going on in this world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Grown. Punk kids needed their own asses kicked.

    ReplyDelete