Monday, March 2, 2015

Nevada: Owners attacked by their own Pit Bull; "I pried him off... I held his head down so he couldn't shake and tear"

NEVADA -- Sarah Jeanne McQuade posted on Facebook March 1, 2015 · North Las Vegas, NV ·

I would be forever grateful if I could have some visitors. Attacked by our pit bull.. surgery in the morning.


Sarah Jeanne McQuade - I love you guys, and thank you! The bite on my right flank will take a year to fully heal, and I'll still have a scar.

Amariah Avatarr - That's so sad, I'm sorry! So what is going to happen to your dog?

Kelly Mcquade - I am putting him down.

Jamilyn Mcquade Merika Hunter - i pried him off. her organs are okay. i held his head down so he couldn't shake and tear. the wounds are all punctures to the epidermis and no deeper thankfully. its sad that he snapped but i am so thankful Sarah is going to be okay. that was terrifying.

Surprised Owner label: This is common among Pit Bull owners, to say that the dog "snapped". It was a loving household pet until it "snapped". 

Ashley Wilson - How are you Jamilyn Mcquade? Heard you got a few stitches yourself??

Kelly Mcquade - Good Pat. Mum Cindy are here.

Jamilyn Mcquade - Ashley Wilson yep just a couple in my arm. its all wrapped up and in a sling. LOL i need assistance bathing. but definitely nowhere as bad as Sarah. I'm happy he let her go and got me. ugh. I'm okay and declined the lortabs of course. love you!







FACEBOOK VIDEO: