Sunday, August 14, 2016

Florida: Woman who recounts terrifying experience of protecting her Corgi from a pit bull brings out the crazies

FLORIDA -- Posted on Corgi Nation Facebook:

"Let me preface this by saying I am a dog lover..... if you know your dog is aggressive to the point of attacking smaller dogs, could you please control it at all times??? My on-leash corgi almost got mauled by an out of control pit bull in the vet parking lot. When I told this clueless lady to control her dog she said it was my fault for having a small dog......WTF???? I REPEAT, WTF????"

Of course it brought out the pit bull defenders, including Ashley Stefanides, who repeatedly posts one ridiculous claim after another. Why can't someone simply recount their experience without people insisting they should "blame the deed and not the breed"???

 
 
 
  
Ashley Stefanides says Labs, Golden Retrievers and
 Poodles have attacked her. Um, yeah...