Monday, August 15, 2016

Pennsylvania: Miniature Pinscher attacked and killed by neighbor's pit bull

PENNSYLVANIA -- "My baby Max just got killed by a puppy pit bull on my front porch. Crying..."

"Ok situation out of control. Reporting from Rio Grande, Nj Middle Township Police Department thinks its ok to have your dog murdered in front of you. I tried to file a criminal complaint and an officer showed just to tell me he was too busy to deal with me. I did not ask him to come tonight. I just want to file a criminal complaint against the slum lord who allows dogs to be so mistreated, and hungry that they would attack the 1st thing they see. His tenants look just as hungry and or challenged. Stop taking advant age slumlord Pete whatever your nane is slumlord shun pike."

"Update police contacted me today. Criminal charges are filed against the owner. Animal neglect against the drug addict watching the dog. Hopefully the chicken coops will be bulldozed. The dog is unfortunately going to pay for the owners neglect. In quarantine for now. Mtpd apologized for any lack of communication and insensitivity. Meeting with animal control officer monday. May have to go to court but maybe a lil closure."