Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Indiana: Man simply going into his own backyard is nearly attacked by a pit bull

INDIANA -- "I was attacked by a dog Pit Bull white with black spots, as I went out my back door about 6:00.

"I yelled at the dog a stomp my feet trying to get it to leave and it would growl and come at me. I knew if I backed off it would of gotten me. I kept yelling at it until I got close to some big rocks and threw at it.

"It finally took off down the alley, Why do people let dogs like that run loose? I called the Police and reported it. I told them the next time this dog gets in my back yard I will have something in my hand that will get rid of it.

"I felt like it was really going to get me so next time it wont have that chance it will be that last time it comes in my yard. If you want your dog alive keep it chained up and out of my yard."

Sherri Dillman: Drew What area of town do you live in. ?....I just feel parents of small children should also be extra careful when allowing their children to play outside. A small child would be unable to defend themselves. Sometimes these animals can be very unpredictable.

Joe Bateman: 400 block of N, W. 2nd st. I think the animal control officer found who the dog belong to and talked to them, I just hope they keep it tied up if not and its in my yard it wont leave alive.

Sherri Dillman: Drew Perfectly understandable.

Joe Bateman: I ve never been scared of a dog before but this one meant to do me harm and its not going to happen again