Friday, September 30, 2016

Michigan: Good Samaritan comes to woman's rescue after she was attacked by two pit bulls

MICHIGAN -- Thanking God for being here! Got attacked by two pit bulls today and I am still here walking around. Luckily God has bigger and better plans for me.

I was simply walking to the store then out of the blue the dog just charged at me and to the ground I went. As I was fighting off this dog here comes the other one. I thought "Oh Lord" then some kind man in a van pulled up and ran the dogs off. I was left with only a few bite marks on my left hand and a swollen face due to the dogs stepping on it. But I thank God because it could have been alot worse!

Dorothy Chambers: Glad you're ok. Did the owner ever come out

Alexandria Banguil: Thank you and no we never found the owner.