Friday, September 16, 2016

New York: Little dog has his back broken in pit bull attack; Colleen makes sure to tell everyone she was bit by a Poodle

NEW YORK -- "My little buddy bud the dog needs prayers please.

"He was attacked by a pit and has a fractured spine.

"I love you buddy please get better. Aunt Jeannie is sending prayers up for you."

Colleen Erin: Who????

Crystal Skawinski: Debs dog??

Jean DeVoe Cusack: Yes Crystal Skawinski he's in the hospital now

Linda Arnold: I hate put bulls one attacked my brothers dog twice

Colleen Erin: Not all pit bulls are bad. Its how they are raised.

Crystal Skawinsk:i I had a pit that attacked Brianna who was raised fine.

Colleen Erin: I've been around a ton and never been bit. I was bit by a poodle.

I think this is the little guy involved in the attack
It's the only recent photo of a small dog on FB