Thursday, September 15, 2016

Rhode Island: Woman and her small dog attacked by a pit bull

RHODE ISLAND -- "i was attacked by a Pit Bull while walking my little dog Peppy this morning! Just got home from the hospital. my left knee is fractured. But Peppy is ok. And the police are pressing charges against the moron who left his pit bull unattended and unleashed! Unbelievable! I feel like crap. But Peppy is fine, thank god and thank the neighbors who saw it and came running to help! What a day!!!

The Doctor gave me some narcotic pain med.s which are helping a lot. And Thank you everyone for your supportive comments. i feel better that I have good friends who care

Karen Spilker: Sorry to hear about your mishap hope you will be ok. Hope your knee heals fast. They better pay the medical bills and reimburse you for time lost from work and any emotional trauma you went through. The owner definitely should be reprimanded and be more responsible and have his dog locked up. Did they take the dog away so it won't hurt anybody else. Take care

Kimie Jo Mann: Yes, the police are charging him with two counts of assault on me and my dog. Then I can sue.