Monday, September 12, 2016

Texas: For the second time, woman and her dog attacked by the same pit bull

TEXAS -- "My dog and I were attacked by a gray blue pit bull last night. I suffered a very bad dog bite on my hand and had to go to the ER. My dog has some scrapes and wounds, too. My dog was on a leash, of course, and the pit bull was roaming.

This is the second time this dog has attacked us, but the first time I was able to grab my dog and run to safety. A Police report was filed, and BARC is supposed to pickup the dog today for a 10 day quarantine. After that, the owner can pay a fine and get the dog out. So it could be back on the streets.

Do they not have any dangerous dog laws in her town? Or maybe just lazy animal control?

Be careful and report roaming dogs!"

   

No comments:

Post a Comment