Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Texas: "My 85 year old mother was attacked by a pit bull tonight"

TEXAS -- My 85 year old mother was attacked by a pit bull tonight , going to be a really bad day for the owner

Angela Braciak: What happened? Why did the dog attack her?

George Moss: I'm not sure yet , I think she have been on her way to check her mail , the people weren't supposed to even have a dog period, she had told them that the dogs had to go , the way she said it was that the dog attack when she cut through the yard

Angela Braciak: Ugh...

George Moss: The owner denied that the dog could have attacked because it was sick, that has me worried that much more, police took both dogs

Tiffany Spears: Did u get the person and dog?

George Moss: Animal control officer picked up both dogs

George Moss: I'm throwing the owner out tomorrow