Thursday, September 15, 2016

Washington: Woman and her Boston Terrier mauled by neighbor's pit bull

WASHINGTON -- I need some advice/help. Omar was attacked by our neighbor’s pit bull yesterday. He is alive but got chewed up pretty bad. I tried to interrupt the attack and in the process got two digits caught in the pit bull’s jaws. Right thumb is totally punctured through the nail and out the other side and ring finger on my left hand is broken and severely mangled.

The owners of the pit bull have no insurance but have offered to pay for Omar’s vet bill. They don’t have money to pay for mine. I have recently been laid off and my insurance is running out at the end of the month. I am going to contact music cares but does anyone know of any other organizations that help musicians, or women, or dog lovers?

This was an incredibly terrifying experience and it will take us time to heal, but most of all I am devastated that I won’t be able to play guitar. Anyone have any advice?