Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Arizona: Man distraught after his beloved dog named Molly is mauled to death by pit bulls

ARIZONA -- "MOLLY WAS KILLED last night... she was attacked By 2 pit bulls.. I miss her.. please care for your animals , love them while you have them...enjoy them... GOD SEND ME AN ANGEL? somebody call me....." -- Marc Mousseaux

Marc Mousseaux: God.. why??? It hurts.. why??? I don't wanna feel this way.. baby girl I miss you.. I'll wait for you in my dreams...

Raul Delarosa: Oh I'm so sorry, Marc.

Shaleen Chesney: Poor baby, sorry for your los

Gil Bert I am so sorry Marc!!! <3

Marc Mousseaux: Hey Gil Bert, thank you for noticing me out here ... I'm gonna be strong and more beautiful because if this.. I know it

Dennis Wilson: I'm so sorry about Molly. I know she was your world. She was loved very much by many including myself. She was the best puppy wuppy. Im gonna miss her. Stay strong Marc. My heart is heavy for you right now. I'm here anytime if you want to talk. I'm sure she's with Mama and Sassy now sitting on the porch hanging out. :-(

Misty Dawn: Dear Mark , i have no words of comfort for you, know that my heart Goes out to you, you loved little miss Molly so Much and she loved you even more, she is okay she not around but okay!!! Life is hard when you lose someone so dear . You keep alert please For Molly will let you know that she is not gone , she will give you a sign!!! In order for you to accept what was to come someday. we came to earth with only ourselves and that is how life Goes we also leave the same way we came leaving everything behind. I hope comfort Will come to you , i am also very sad About the news your little miss Molly was killed.