Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Arkansas: Woman attacked by pit bull when she went to home to pick up a puppy

ARKANSAS -- "No good deed goes unpunished. We went to pick up a 9 week old puppy for a rescue. When Becky knocked on the door, the lady opened the door, a pit bull ran out of the house and attacked Becky. It but her once in each leg. Needless to say we didn't rescue the puppy. Police report, ER visit, shots, X-rays...she is ok but dang.."

Eli Canard: That would be a dead dog if it was me

Tim Loggains: I was in the driveway. Becky was at the carport door. By the time I hit there the dog was back in the house n I had to help Becky to the truck. .

Katie Lutner: When audra was 3 before I bought my house she got bit by a pit bull of the neighbors'. They didn't have to show proof that the dog had its shots or anything. Even said they could quarantine the dog in their house!!!! Hopefully it will not be the case with yall. She ended up with 8 stitches and they paid nothing!!!!

Annie O'Connor Smith: OMG!!!

Shelley Mitchell: Prayers

Tim Loggains: We made it home. She is ok. Glad to be home.