Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Florida: Little dog dies after being attacked by pit bull, which crushed his backbone

FLORIDA -- Please pray for my family, my kids especially. Our neighbor's pit bull bit our dog and broke his spine.

The Animal Hospital tried to help him, but they couldn't. He's now buried in our backyard.This dog is always out and they keep their gate open, this could have easily been a little child.


If animal control doesn't do anything about this incident, we're going to have to drive pass their house and see this killer everyday😑😑😑😑😑Jaden was a part of our family and we're surely going to miss him. 😘😘😘😘 #JadenJohnson

***If you have a huge animal that can do harm to little dogs and children, keep them locked up. There are people who actually love and care for their pets.

Tierra Rare Breed: Davis I'm sooo sorry for your loss Jaden was Pandas puppy I was there when he was born I can't imagine what you guys are going through I'll keep all of you in my prayers😭😒

Jaden, as a puppy, with his siblings

Dominique D. Johnson: I know I called and told momma about it... This crap hurts so bad. He was our family. Shoot, he has my husband crying. 😒😒😒😒😭😭😭

Tierra Rare Breed Davis: I know it hurts and I pray God takes away the pain you'll are going through, I know that was y'alls baby man I hope they do something about this did you'll call animal control?


Dominique D. Johnson: Shoot, I called the police before I hurt somebody. They called animal control. I thought my baby was going to grow old and die. This is a horrible way to remember him dying.

Smileyface Laporsche: Awww that's sad they need to get their dang dog I'll get him put to sleep before he hurt someone else