Saturday, October 15, 2016

Florida: Pit bull, which has already mauled and killed a cat and a dog in the past, attacks woman and her Dachshund, tries to bite Animal Control officer as well

FLORIDA -- My dog got attacked by a pit bull that came under my fence after him the owner of the pit bull is saying that it's all my fault.

The person who was taking care of the pit bull stood and watched it happen she was clearly told by the owner of the pit bull not to let it out if my dog's are out she let the pit bull out because she is so cruel and nasty.

 Animal control took the pit bull it tried to bite him plus I did get bit also.

The pit bull has killed a dog and a cat in the past.


Crystal Morgan: Pit bull owners should have to get a license that proves the dog is properly trained and the owner is responsible.

Crystal Morgan: Glad the pit is gone. It could have been a child or baby next.

Carrie Mcgrew: It's in your fenced in yard. I'm sorry your dog was hurt. Its,so sad.

Carrie Mcgrew Animal control has the dog so at least go after the owner for all vet bills.

Mary Mooney: Oh no Maureen, Im so sorry. How are you doing? Didnt you say you got bit too?

Maureen Shafer: Yes Mary l got bit on my left hand EMT said to go get stitches but l will be okay God gave me the strength to get the pit off of my dog and to hold him back before he got other's


Mary Mooney: Since you got bit, you can take them to court for the vet bills for your dog, as well as medical bills for you and pain and suffering for you as well. I would definitely pursue it so that the owner learns to keep their dog under control. They will keep the dog at A/C for 10 days quarantine to make sure you dont have to go thru rabies treatment.


Maureen Shafer: the sad thing about all this is that the owner lost his dog my dog was hurt all because of a person who clearly cannot follow rules she was told to let us know when owner's dog's went out and to walk the pit on a lead then have the nerve to laugh and say to a person walking by don't be afraid he only likes to kill small dogs so is a very sick individual

Maureen Shafer: she is evil but he doesn't believe it well maybe now he realize how truly evil she is she comes across as being innocent and sweet in his eyes but I have known this woman for 13 years up North she was evil then it just has gotten worse since September 30th l believe she is a child of the devil to stand and watch a dog getting badly attacked then laugh about it the dog owner never heard or seen the way she acted

Lynda Seebech Dubois: I never liked pit bulls. I have seen many horrific injuries from those dogs I love my grandchildrens faces just the way they are

Sherry Rebell: Wrong conception of them its all in how they are raised or treated Pit bulls are the most Loyal Loving as any Dog they have a Bad Reputation just like the doberman & Rotti & Shepard use too.


Hey Sherry, shut up.

MarySue Chapin: Omg poor baby and you! If i was you i have a lil something for the neighbor and the damn dog killer!!!

Sandra Harvey: Is your dog ok ... That is so sad