Sunday, October 2, 2016

Michigan: Two pit bulls terrorizing neighbor with small dog

MICHIGAN -- A couple days ago I was playing with my service dog he is a Chinese crested he weighs 3 pounds the neighbors dogs got out both pit bulls charge me all they thought about was killing my little dog it was horrible

I'm afraid to walk out of my house right now I'm afraid that they'll try again I am a big dog lover but I do believe it is how you train your dog these two dogs they're not become vicious just for the hell of it when they're training them they put on collars with spikes inside

I am so worried for the neighbors and I there's a lot of little children 3 and 4 years old around here I think once those issues they're always going to be vicious here is a picture of my little dog yes just a little service dog

He helps me out a lot I feel horrible that he is in so much pain and going through all of this they say it's a miracle that he's alive the vet says it's going to take a long time to get better please send a prayer for Sam