Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Oklahoma: Woman bitten twice in the face by a pit bull, gets 29 stitches

OKLAHOMA -- In the ER. Attacked by a pit bull. Bit me in the face two times until Curtis beat it off me. I'm mortified that people don't watch their dogs appropriately !!!!


Just got back from the ER. I've been having a headache since the Pit Bull attack. That dog did more damage than the stitches! I'm heartbroken, I blew the disc out of my neck right above where I had the titanium 4 tier plate put in my neck which is BAD news. The DR. did X-rays , then ordered a CT scan after doing that. She was super nice and was very sympathetic with the results. I pray my wonderful lord in heaven helps me find something good out of this chain of bad events over the past ten days.

Before and after pics of my pit bull bite. I am so blessed that the dr at the ER that night was so skilled at stitches . Got 29 stitches taken out last night. The scars are not near as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks you to all the wonderful doctors!!!!!!!!!