Sunday, October 23, 2016

Pennsylvania: Budweiser Clydesdale horse photobombs police officers during photo

PENNSYLVANIA -- At a 9/11 Memorial Heroes Run, a Clydesdale photobombed a group of officers posing for a photo. Kim Supko, of Kim Supko Photography, captured the hilarious moment on camera.

 The 9/11 Memorial Run was dedicated to never forgetting those who suffered loss and tragedy on 9/11 and the wars since then combating terrorism around the globe.


Supko told News of the Horse

"I was taking photos at the 9/11 Heroes Run on September 11th in Norristown, PA organized by Montgomery County Hero Fund and Sean Cullen.

"Days later as I was editing over 500 pictures I got to this group of local Police Officers from local townships and our Sheriff’s Department and could not believe my eyes as I looked closer.

"Best part is the officer 2nd in from the right is a very good friend of my family. I am astounded by the thousands of shares this photos has had and so happy to make others smile by sharing. Make it a great day!"

 

(News of the Horse - Sept 25, 2016)