Sunday, October 9, 2016

Texas: Horse attacked, its legs and chest mauled by two pit bulls

TEXAS -- "My brothers horse was attacked by pit bulls. Not how I planned on spending my Sunday evening."

 
Pinto, with his family, before he was viciously
attacked by pit bulls

Update by the owner of the horse:
Well after seen by the Vet and when I got Pinto all cleaned up ! Doc said he's gonna be ok! He will be back to normal in a year or so, I want to thank my wife Patty, who put out her time and money to help get what he needed, and my Brother and Devon, very grateful.

These weren't dogs simply chasing a horse and "nipping" at its
heels. This was a sustained attack. The bites to the chest
show where the pit bulls tried to grab the horse by the
throat so they could lock their jaws and kill the horse.
 
Photo posted along with update to show Pinto is
on the mend after the pit bulls attacked him

No comments:

Post a Comment