Thursday, October 27, 2016

United Kingdom: Man recounts pit bull attack after owner flees with the dog

UNITED KINGDOM -- Hey guys, I don't usually post anything other than "sale" posts but I'm calling for information.

Last night I was attacked by a pit bull looking dog in the Aldi car park in Eccles. I was lucky to have escaped without serious injury as the owner had absolutely no control over his two big dogs.

One of them, called Lucky I believe, jumped at me and started trying to tear into my arm (luckily I had a very baggy coat on and it didn't get hold of any skin).

I am a fully grown man yet the dog thought nothing of attacking me. Think about your children and the damage this dog could have done if it was one of them walking though the carpark.

The guy was old, thin, had white stubble, wore a flat cap with a black leather-look jacket. The dog that attacked me, Lucky, was a big muscular white dog with darker patches and the other dog was of the same breed but was dark all over. If you know anyone that fits this description then please let me know so I can inform the police and get this dangerous dog off the streets. We have heard the horror stories of dangerous dogs, lets prevent another from happening here. Thank you