Friday, November 11, 2016

Florida: Chihuaha named Missey "eaten alive" by three Boxers. Animal Control won't do anything until they kill another pet.

FLORIDA -- Today, my best friends fiancé Ricky got off work and took our dog for a walk, which is nothing out of the norm.

While on the walk he was attacked by 3 Boxers who were not on the leash and somehow escaped their "secure area". While her fiancé tried to scare off the boxers, he was not successful.

Our chihuahua, Missy was eaten alive by these 3 boxers.


Now, after calling the police we were told there is nothing we can do and if it were a person who was attacked there would actually be a case. Although my fiancé doesn't have any wounds he was in fact attacked. The dogs grabbed on to his jeans but he was able to take off running. My dog was torn into pieces by these Boxers and there is nothing that can be done? These dogs got out of the fence and killed my dog while she was on her daily walk- doing absolutely nothing wrong. This is a safety issue. This could have been a child.

My family is deeply torn by this incident.

Ashley Slezak Girl fuck the damn cop u can go to a small claim course n sue them muther fuckers

Susan Michelle I'm so sorry this happened to your families chihuahua. Horrible what happened, even more horrible they can't do anything about it.

 

Brittany Craddock Oh my god, I am so sorry. If you know who did it, you can possibly sue

Becky Tainter Cops came, they can't do anything until the dogs kill two domestic animals.

Lee Garcia Omg this is so heartbreaking poor baby rip.

Lindsey Elmore Call the cops again! Call animal control! Go to small claims court! I'm horrified for you and I'm incredibly sorry for you loss.

Lindsey Elmore What street is this off of btw so we can all be on the look out?

Peg Carpenter Omg I can't believe this I'm So sorry for this omg this is awful


Ashley Peel This is horrible, and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. However, I don't know whom you spoke with but you need to call animal control or call the cops again. My dogs killed a cat(unfortunately) but they found out who we were, did a report, gave us a ticket and checked our fence. Something like this they definitely do look into. That is just crazy they told you that....

Becky Tainter They won't fine him unless my friends family pursue it. It was three dogs. Animal control won't do anything unless they kill two animals. This guy has had people call on him because they hear him beating his dogs. Also he was unapologetic. He doesn't deserve to own dogs. They are better off without him.

Diane Dudley-Goff So sorry for your loss. Where did this take place? Don't want any children or my pup to get harmed.

Becky Tainter They live on the corner of Brewton circle and blaine circle


Becky Tainter And that's why im posting. This neighborhood is full of kids.

Skye VanWagenen If they kill a second animal you can have his dogs euthanized if you have proof of that incident- if you made a case at least while the cops were there then you'll have proof of two. I hate to see animals put down but they're clearly too vicious to be living somewhere like that.

Steve White There would have been 4 dogs laying there. My dogs are like my kids. This is bullshit!!!

Melissa Iraheta Yup sorry to say but I would have been back and I would have killed them all


Susan Collier A suggestion! I learned that hornet spray, any brand, is a wonderful protection for self and family pets.When walking or riding carry a can in a bottle holder. It shoots a stream up to thirty feet, and if it gets into the eyes it causes great pain! I have an aunt who carried it when she collected rent, and had to use it one time when being robbed. They found the attempted robber at the emergency room!

Melissa Iraheta Awesome . That is a good tip..

AbmBilly Hugh Heff If it were pit bulls it would've been on the news how vicious they are Dam that's crazy Daysha PortuguesePrincess Wright


 

1 comment:

  1. FUCK YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGER HOPE YOUR FIANCE IS KILLED BY CANNIBALS AND YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME YOU CUNT AHHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete