Saturday, November 5, 2016

Georgia: Adorable little dog named Coco doesn't survive after being attacked by a pit bull

GEORGIA -- I know this may not seem like a big deal to most... but please pray for my coco man and family.. he was attacked by a pit bull this morning and we are waiting to see if he makes it...coco is like family to us 🙏😩

Stephanie Lynn Curtis: Praying so sorry and my fur babies are my children too!!! Hope he makes it!!

Jennifer Farmer :Hope he's ok!!

Amanda Brown: Oh no! So sorry to hear! Praying!

Meghan Marie Mills: Thank you all we just got an update his body temperature is very low... he is critical right now... the next few hr is going to be hard... praying for healing over my coco 🙏😭

Alyssa Deal Im so sorry! Im praying for you guys and Coco. :( Fur babies are family!

  

SAD UPDATE
Meghan Marie Mills: My baby did not make it... we are on the way to get him and bring him home and lay him to rest thank you all for praying for my family and coco...

Alyssa Deal: Im terribly sorry for y'alls loss.
Amber Roberson: Omg poor baby I'm so sorry I love y'all 😭😭❤❤

Staci Lucas: Oh no.... I'm sorry!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment