Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Michigan: Man's dog attacked by two pit bulls, he breaks his hand punching them - then the owner runs off with her two vicious dogs

MICHIGAN -- Otto and I were attacked by two pit bulls yesterday.

They nearly killed my puppy and I broke my hand punching them in the face.

The woman who owns the dogs ran before the cops came. There are children who live in our apartment complex who are at risk of the these dogs because this woman refuses to be accountable. I will find her.

  
 

UPDATE
First of all I want to thank everyone who sent their well-wishes for my pup, Otto. As of right now his wounds are starting to scab nicely and he's begun to wag his tail again. The pain meds help him sleep and he's eating well.

For anyone who wants to help Otto my girlfriend and I started a fundraiser for him. It's called "Justice For Otto"

Since the woman who owns the dogs who attacked us hasn't been apprehended yet we have accumulated a few medical bills between the pup and myself. Any money donated will help with medical care for Otto and will also go to to raise awareness about responsible pet ownership and how to protect yourself from other animals.


Once again we're really appreciative of everyone's support and advice. Otto is basking in the glory of his new found rock star status in the neighborhood.

SECOND UPDATE
Reader asked: any updates on finding the owner and the dogs?
Owner said: I found where she lives. I've contacted the authorities


(Imgur - Sept 1, 2014)