Tuesday, November 15, 2016

New York: Man walking his dog at Central Park is attacked by a pit bull

NEW YORK -- Hey everybody,,, just wanted to say that Mark and BooBoo got attacked by a unleashed pit bull today at central park. Thank God my man saved my baby,,not one scratch,, but Mark is injured, he got bit about 6 or 7 times,,, he will be okay. I am so grateful to God that my little guy walked away without a scratch... I am in shock right now.. I could have lost my boo boo today... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A LEASH ON YOUR DOGS!!!! dON'T BE A TOUGH GUY WITH YOUR PIT BULLS!!!!

Nick Singh That pit owner is lucky His not in the hospital.

Like · Reply · 2 · November 13 at 6:31pm

Erin Burlison Glad you're husbands ok and the baby was protected
Like · Reply · 1 · November 13 at 6:43pm

Simon Terrio Thank You Guys for all Your kind words..Thank You ..I'm fine couple teeth scrapes and some gravel burn but most important My Boo Boo Bear is 100% fine. Thank You Guys very much Mark
Like · Reply · 2 · November 13 at 7:27pm


Joshna MacGregor Oh my gosh, I hope you are OK Mark. And Pranita, you too. You must be worried sick. Thank goodness your puppy is OK.
Like · Reply · 1 · November 13 at 11:18pm

Simon Terrio Thanks Joshna...everything is A-OK..thank you sweety
Like · Reply · November 13 at 11:24pm

Takayuki Isamáshii Nakamá So sorry to hear this. We know that feeling, we were attacked recently, Taka was on leash, the other dog not..I myself got a slight bite because I wanted to protect Taka. Thank God, Taka was unharmed. I was so angry with the owner..They are always people who think they have their dogs under control and refuse to follow the rules.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 6:59am · Edited

Pranita Devi Thank you, hubby is in pain this morning due to the attack, but he will heal. I'm so upset with this. I thank god that my boo boo is okay...

I'm not sure what kind of dog this is. Shiba Inu? Husky?