Friday, November 11, 2016

New York: Pit bull attacks family enjoying the day with their little Schnauzer named Tarzan; dog seriously injured

NEW YORK -- Today my dog was attacked by a pit bull at flushing meadows near the lake

I was with my kids n wife a black pit just rushed my dog my son and I just Waled on him and other people were also hitting him with skateboards kicking the pit bit me on the hand as I was prying his jaw open he let go but my dog is seriously hurt and in need of surgery my hand needs stitches but none of my kids were hurt not my wife

but we are distraught and just traumatized my kids think there little dog is not gonna make it how can a beautiful day turn in to one of the worst days in our families life.

people be careful at flushing meadows the worst part time is we called the police n the never fucking showed up plz God see us through this tough time


Yvonne Fox-Sanchez Yeah well I just called the precinct.... And told them what happened and how they never showed up... What was the response.. Oh sorry to hear that.

Omar Barrios Call 311 for formal complaint procedures

Omar Barrios That's fucking irresponsible & unacceptable for 911 response

Yvonne Fox-Sanchez Yep.

Vivian Pinedo-Santiago Did the owner ever show up? You could of got the dogs info just to make sure he has his "shots" and than sue his ass. Ugh, sorry Yvonne this happened to your family. ?

Dee C Ella Omg Juan... Im so sorry.. Thats crazy.. Omg i prayin for ur dog


Yvonne Fox-Sanchez I am just watching him sleep..every once in awhile he wakes up and just stands with his head down.

Alexandra Rivera OMG! I'm so terribly sorry for what happened :( I hope he recovers :'( poor baby :(

Yvonne Fox-Sanchez Thank you..

Alexandra Rivera Let us know if there's anything we can do to help...

Yvonne Fox-Sanchez Thank you dearly.. Will do.

GoFundMe - Beloved pet mauled by dog

The Fox-Sanchez family was walking their pet schnauzer dog, Tarzan out in Flushing Meadow park when another unattended dog charged at him and attacked him causing injuries that require surgery. Please help donate to contribute for Tarzan's surgery to help get him past this as soon as possible. We thank you all for your contributions.