Sunday, November 6, 2016

Oklahoma: "I had a very tiring and devastating week end. Our little buddy Titus was mauled and killed by a pit bull."

OKLAHOMA -- I had a very tiring and devastating week end. Our little buddy Titus was mauled and killed by a pit bull.

The owner of the animal then took his body and hid it. I requested that they show me where his body was.

Titus was not on their property and the attack and disposal was witnessed. I only wanted to bury him in our pet cemetery. I did notify the Sheriff office about incident so the animal is known as vicious. I owned a pit and she was the best dog ever, Rosita. I also have a daughter which had to have six facial surgeries due to a dog attack.

This animal is owned by the person Chris who lives at Lot 109 at the Country Hills Mobile Home Park. Be aware of this animal. Titus fathered these babies. He was a loving pet and this little chi will be missed and there will only be a marker for his empty gravesite.

Thanks for your concerns and condolences. The sheriff's office will contact owner and talk to him

I love my animals and tho Titus was Skyla Marie he lived with me part-time. I feel guilty because the little fellow was following me. The other recourse available is civil action. The owners wife.works at.legal shield so she is legally liable also.through marriage. My main objective is to comminiate that what happened to Titus could happen to a child.