Saturday, November 5, 2016

Texas: On 2-year anniversary of his death, woman remembers her beloved Rat Terrier being mauled to death by two pit bulls

TEXAS -- I cant believe its been 2 years.



Memory from November 5, 2014:

So my last few days have been some of the hardest to deal with in my life. On Tuesday my beautiful baby boy (he is a 4 year old rat terrier for those of you who don't know but a son to me) was viciously attacked by 2 pit bulls. They really tore him up good.

Well he was known and loved by almost everyone he encountered and several of our family members visited him in his last hours.


I'll never forgive the pit bull breed for doing this to him. It does not matter how tame and sweet a pit bull is, they're dangerous and I believe you should need a licence to own one so you have to be taught what they're really capable of. 

I love Texas Daniel Heidelberg more than I love myself. He is gone to rest with my dad now and he will be happy and taken good care of.

For those of you who do not know this, in 2010 I was viciously attacked myself. I could have gotten over it if it would have just happened to me, but they murdered my son. He didn't deserve what he got and neither did I for that matter.

You will be so loved and missed but never forgotten Texas Daniel Heidelberg.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment