Saturday, November 12, 2016

United Kingdom: Pregnant woman videotaped brutally attacking her Rottweiler, which just cowered and tried to get away from the beating

UNITED KINGDOM -- A violent woman has been caught on camera viciously attacking a cowering dog with a shoe and kicking it in a brutal assault.

The pregnant woman's former tenant Carl Gough filmed the horrific incident when he came home to find her unleashing heavy blows on the pet.


She allegedly started beating the four-year-old Rottweiler named Lennox at around 6pm on Thursday night after it wouldn't sit down.

The woman can first be seen violently kicking the terrified pet in the hallway of her two-bedroom council house in Oldham, Manchester before chasing it to the kitchen and beating it with a shoe.


Gough, 20, who was made homeless when he confronted the lady about it, said: 'I had been out with some friends and came home. I opened the door and went to the kitchen and she must have not seen me or something.

'I saw her beating the dog. It was horrific to watch. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was punishing it because it wouldn't sit down.

She then started kicking it in the hallway. Afterwards she kicked off me with when I confronted her and threw me out.


'She said there wasn't a problem with it and that her boyfriend also beats up the dog. I'm scared for it's safety. It needs to be removed.

The bartender from Manchester added: 'I'd only been living there for two weeks and she's kicked me out now. I've got nowhere to go so I'm going to end up sleeping on the streets.'

Gough has since contacted Greater Manchester police and the RSPCA about the attack but claims the police told him to remove videos of the attack he'd posted online.


He said: 'The police turned around to me and said they can't do anything because it's only a dog. They said if I don't pull the videos down I can get done for harassment.

'I was absolutely disgusted. I haven't done anything wrong yet the police are telling me I'll get arrested and doing nothing about her.'

Leanne Plumbtree, RSPCA spokesman for the area, said: 'This footage came to our attention after it was posted on Facebook.

'The dog, a male Rottweiler called Lennox, is now in RSPCA care having been signed over to us by his owner yesterday, and has been checked over by a vet.

The dog manages to get away from her but
she chased it down the hall and continues
to beat and kick the cowering dog

'We are really grateful to everyone who got in touch to report this. A date has been set to interview the person in the footage.

'As our investigation is ongoing no further information is available at the moment.'

Great Manchester police have also been contacted for comment.

(Daily Mail - Nov 11, 2016)

UPDATE:

No comments:

Post a Comment