Saturday, November 5, 2016

Virginia: Woman and her dog walking on the beach attacked by a pit bull

VIRGINIA -- So, got home from work starving. Decided to take Coco for a nice walk on the beach anyway since it is one of her favorite things.

Our peaceful walk turned into a nightmare when Coco, walking next to me, was attacked by a black and white pit bull mix.

A kid was trying to hold it when we walked by. I had no idea it was vicious.

Supposedly the dog had escaped from his brothers home. The dog had no collar and the kid had no leash. He was finally able to grab his dog.

Coco and I were pretty shaken. I'm not sure how much she was hurt. I found a little blood from a cut on her lower lid. I hope that is all. Needless to say, she will probably react differently now to large dogs. I am very thankful she is alive.