Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Florida: "I'm so sad my Coco was attacked by a pit bull and animal control can't do nothing cause Coco went under the fence now his in ICU fighting for his life"

FLORIDA -- Maria Rodriguez added 5 new photos — feeling sad. January 9, 2017

I'm so sad my Coco was attacked by a pit bull and animal control can't do nothing cause Coco went under the fence now his in ICU fighting for his life. I need prayer for my Coco

 

Tina Marie - Aww poor baby I have him in my prayers

Rita Sotomayor - So sorry, I know how it hurts, I will pray

Sonya Gonzalez - Prayers for that cute little coco

Cristina Gonzalez-Linville - So sorry to hear..will pray

Vivian Alcala-Martinez - So sorry sending prayers.

Viola Cha - So sad prayer for little coco

Sandy Morales Garcia - Noooooo

Maria Rodriguez - I couldn't do that so don't worry

Maria Rodriguez - Coco is fine he got surgery and he's going to be fine I had to pay 5000 for the surgery but I couldnt put him to sleep he's my baby he will come home in two days

Sarah Manus-Raicies - Prayers

Marlene Jeffords-fernandez - It has me so depressed :( but he will be ok we already started this year wrong :(



No comments:

Post a Comment