Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Jersey: "My father and his dog were attacked by two pit bulls... My father has bites on his hand and his pup has several puncture wounds."

NEW JERSEY -- Kerry DiSimone posted on Facebook Jan 21, 2017

My father and his dog were attacked by two pit bulls on the bike path this morning between Center Street and Hollywood Circle, closer to the gazebo. One dog was white and one was tan. The dogs are now in the custody of the Merchantville police.

If anyone knows the owners, please message me. My father has bites on his hand and his pup has several puncture wounds. Thank you to the Good Samaritans who came out to help him!

Florence Russo - Omg! I'm so sorry!! I was once attacked by a pit and my dog!! They are dangerous. And it doesn't matter how they were raised. I have a vet friend who got one as a pup and raised it and at the age of three it viciously attacked someone. They had to put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment