Sunday, February 5, 2017

Canada: Little girl needs more than 300 stitches after dog attack

CANADA -- Please help Charlotte smile again.


My heart breaks for my niece and sister. Just recently my family and I received a heartbreaking phone call that my 3 year old niece had been attacked by a dog in her father's care.


He is under police, cas and spca investigation.

Charlotte has had her first surgery to put back together muscle and over 300 stitches in her face. (The surgeon stopped counting at 300) Emily has been told to not return to work for her state of mind is elsewhere.


My niece needs more surgeries performed by a plastic surgeon to get her back to herself. Please help my sister and my niece find a good plastic surgeon and help Emily while she's off work. Charlotte is such a beautiful girl inside and out and my family and I just want our little princess to be herself again.


GoFundMe link: "Please help Charlotte and Emily"
Created January 23, 2017 by Katie Morrison  
  Family
  Orangeville, ON