Sunday, March 5, 2017

California: Woman takes in Pit Bull that needed a home. Within an hour, the dog attacked her.

CALIFORNIA -- I'm 27 years old. On Friday night I came across this woman who was in urgent need of finding this dog a home.

The owner was to ill to take care of [her] dog any longer. The dog was 3-4 years old.


So we had the dog for a trial... not even a hour into having the dog I was attacked.

I currently work at Denny's and have two young sons. I am not sure when I will be able to go back to work. My face is only getting worse. I need help with daily funds for my children and rent.


I just was trying to help this dog instead I almost lost my eye. Anything will help. Thank you.


GoFundMe: Pit bull bite sets back mom
Created March 5, 2017
Julian Trigger
  Emergencies
  LOS BANOS, CA
$220 of $8,000 goal
Raised by 8 people in 7 months


 
 Me before the bite
In hospital doing ekg hearts been acting up and then 
hopefully stitches out thank you all for the support