Thursday, July 27, 2017

Indiana: Pit Bull killed after attacking and killing Pomeranian named Geano

INDIANA -- Doris Mitchell added 5 new photos — with Jessickia Ash.
July 14, 2017 at 12:27pm ·

RIP TO MY MOTHER DOG GEANO HE WAS ATTACK BY A PIT BULL AND I TRIED TO SAVE HIM AND I WAS ATTACK AS WELL SO PRAYERS FOR MY MOTHER IM FINE BUT MY MOM LIVE THREW HER DOG AND NOW HES GONE.

YES I KILLED THE DOG AND THAN CALLED THE POLICE TO COME GET THE MF. PRAY FOR MY MOTHER PLEASE


Nia Williams - So sorry yaw imma miss him

Sandy Woods - Praying

Sherrie Mitchell - Sorry to hear this news so glad your ok sad Gino prayers

Nathan Wilkes - That is so sad--A crazy lady was walking a Pit-Bull by my car and let her Dog jump up in my back window and grab my little dog. He had my dog's whole head in his mouth shaking him--I jumped out of the car and stabbed that some of a bitch with a screw driver--It put one of my little dogs eye out.

It cost me almost 2 thousand dollars to have my dog's eye removed. My prayers are with you. Somebody needs to get her another dog--I know it won't be the same but when you are used to having company you miss them--I walk my dog with a metal baseball bat now!