Saturday, September 2, 2017

Nevada: "My beloved dog Ringo was attacked by a pit bull while we were waiting for my child's morning school bus"

NEVADA -- Hi, My beloved dog Ringo was attacked by a pit bull while we were waiting for my child's morning school bus.

The attack came out of nowhere as my Ringo is very docile.  The pit bull was being walked on a leash but his owner did NOTHING to help.  I could not get this dog off of my poor baby.  I stood there helpless while Ringo cried.


My 9 year old was in sheer terror as we tried to get this dog to let go.  I was kicking it, school kids were punching at it, but its owner did nothing but watch.

This man said he would pay for the vet, but when he saw it was $1000 he no longer answers his front door.


i am legally blind and on a fixed income, I do not have the money for all the procedures Ringo needs.  I paid for part of his surgery but I had to say no to some things because they would not treat him without payment.  I am pleading for anyone to help, I am only wishing for help with vet bills, nothing extra.


As of today I am going to be late on every single bill.  This tragedy has made me choose between his surgery and my mortgage.  I chose him and have my fingers crossed that some one could please help.   It would mean everything to my family, and restore my faith in many  ways.

Thank you for reading this, please donate if you can.


Update 1
Ringo had the drains removed from his neck and ear yesterday, he is wagging his tail again!!! A heartfelt thank you to our donors, you have all been so kind.

Update 2
His stitches come out on the 28th!!! He is healing nicely. Thanks again for all the support. I had a free consult with attorneys, sadly they all declined my case. The filing of paperwork and judgments plus fees is actually more than my vet bill. So there is no money in it for them basically.

GoFundMe: Ringo was attacked by a pit bull
Created August 17, 2017
LO
lyn oliver
  Animals
  LAS VEGAS, NV