Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Florida: "Everyone please say a prayer for my fur baby. Everyone knows how much this boy means to me. He was attacked by a pit bull in our apartment's dog park and is about to undergo surgery"

FLORIDA -- Melissa E Avery posted on Facebook Oct 29, 2017 near Port Charlotte, FL ·

Everyone please say a prayer for my fur baby. Everyone knows how much this boy means to me. He was attacked by a pit bull in our apartment's dog park and is about to undergo surgery.

Please pray that he pulls through without complications. And please pray for Harrison and Travis who had to witness it all.


Martha Jacques - OMG....what did the "parents" of the other dog say/do? I hope they're paying for everything. My positive thoughts going out to Sammy and you.

Wendy Perry - The “other” parents intend to pay for vet bills (as they should)! Unfortunately they cannot undo the emotional damage incurred by the boys and especially Harrison who was walking Sammi. It is heartbreaking to hear a 12 yr old boy say “ I wish I could unsee what I saw” 😢 We are very grateful the boys were not attacked also. Thank You Angels❣️

UPDATE
Melissa E Avery posted on Facebook Oct 30, 2017 · Fort Myers, FL ·

We just heard that Sammy made it through surgery. Please continue to pray for his comfort and healing. We appreciate it so much. He’s so loved.

Sandy Mitchell-Gaub - So glad Sammy is OK. He is a wonderful dog and didn't deserve what happened to him. So glad Harrison was not hurt! This has been very traumatic for both boy and dog.

Melissa E Avery - You are absolutely right aunt sandy. Harrison is going to need to be in counseling. He is completely traumatized - so is our neighbors son who is Harrison’s best friend. Both witnessed the whole thing and tried to pull the dogs off of Sammy. Thank god they were not bit

Sandy Mitchell-Gaub - So glad the boys weren't hurt. That is a bad thing to happen. Give both boys my love and tell Harrison I said Happy Birthday. I don't know what I would have done in a situation like that. I love my fur baby lots!! And Sammy too!




No comments:

Post a Comment