Tuesday, October 24, 2017

New York: Woman's grandchildren's puppy attacked and mauled to death by a Pit Bull in Florida

NEW YORK -- Kathy Rodriguez Guevara posted on Facebook October 7, 2017 at 9:47pm · Suffolk County, NY ·

Thinking about my children tonight. I wanted to be in PA. For my sons and granddaughter s birthday party couldn't make it and today my grandson birthday in Florida and not a good time for them there puppy got killed by a pitbull..so much on my mind ..my kids and grandkids are my everything..when they hurt I hurt...and always when birthdays want to celebrate .but this year can't do that but they are on my mind emensily..

Laura Theresa - My heart is with you girl .. Call them .. Often .. Make plans to go see them if you can .. xoxo .. ♡♡♡

Elba Rodriguez - Everything is on God's time, you are blessed with family.