Thursday, November 9, 2017

Arkansas: Little Bichon named Brewster mauled to death by a Pit Bull while at PetSmart. Anna complains that we were told it was a Pit Bull, calling it "breed shaming". Seriously.

ARKANSAS -- Anna Ryane McKenzie Bumgarner posted on Facebook November 8, 2017 ·

Wow! Shocking they made sure to mention the dog who attacked was a pit bull, but FORGOT to mention the dogs breed who was attacked. (In the title)

In the actual article the dog who was attacked was called a "beloved bichon"
“Why would you want to bring a pit bull past a small dog who's really just bait?” she said

 
 
No words of sorrow for little Brewster, only a shrill
bleating of ignorance from Anna and Jamie


JUST BAIT?!? SO BECAUSE WAS A "PIT BULL" ANY SMALLER DOG IS BAIT??? Are you KIDDING ME? Do you think a FIGHTING DOG (because ya know those are the dogs who are fed other dogs as bait --NOT JUST SMALLER DOGS FYI) would be in PET SMART?!?

This is a very sad situation...but you don't have to breed shame. This article made me sick. Do better Memphis.


Jamie Lynn Bumgarner - I’m sure the smaller dog was trying to attack the pit bull!! That’s how I’ve always seen little dogs act.

Anna Ryane McKenzie Bumgarner - I'm not even saying the pit bull was in the right I'm just saying they don't have to breed shame. But I agree that's how it works most of the time.

Anna Ryane McKenzie Bumgarner - The bait comment really got me lol

Danielle Padgett - I hate breed shaming. - I know I sure wouldn’t if one attacked me or my dog. Even if a lab or chihuahua came and “attacked” me or my gosh, I wouldn’t shame that breed.

Anna Ryane McKenzie Bumgarner - My aunt Nikki's 13 year old min pin was attacked last year by a pit bull who lived next door was chained up and of course was mean, and lost his leg. My aunt Nikki felt sorry for the pit bull, and even got one of Lucy and Reid's puppies!!! I wish everyone could be like that.


Danielle Padgett Anna Ryane - McKenzie Bumgarner Me too. I will always feel it all on how ANY breed is raised. It’s not their fault. They didn’t ask to be mean or hated on.

Ashley Astin - I'm not even going to read it 😡

Anna Ryane McKenzie Bumgarner - Don't. I'm sick about it.