Friday, December 15, 2017

Arkansas: Woman sets up fundraising page for her son who was attacked by a homeless woman's Pit Bull

ARKANSAS -- I can't afford to pay his medical Bills and the lady won't help.. my son was attacked by a pitbull and has nightmare. Was even on tv. Just need a little help anything will work.
Thank y'all so much

GOFUNDME: Created December 14, 2017
Whittany Nicole (Whittany Letourneau)
  Medical
  COAL HILL, AR


Updates:
Doing this for my son. Can't afford medical bills by myself and his insurance won't cover him

It's been almost a month since this has happened... Just want my son back to normal.... I don't want my son having nightmares

Note: I'm not quite sure what expenses she's talking about. From her FB, she is a young woman, appears to be early 20s with 3 young children. If she is a single mother with a job, her children will be covered by state-funded insurance. She really doesn't have to pay for much of anything. And if she doesn't have a job, everything will be paid for. 


I think her GoFundMe would be more successful if she would post photos of her outstanding bills (with her address, etc. blacked out) rather than just asking for money. People like to know specifics, especially when there are so many fundraising sites out there with people asking for help.

Earlier: