Thursday, January 4, 2018

California: "Today I took my Springer Spaniel to the dog park, and as soon as the gate was opened she was attacked by a Pit Bull"

CALIFORNIA -- ‎Electa Wright‎ posted on Facebook to Porterville Dog Park Supporters January 2, 2018 ·

To those who take this dogs to the Porterville Dog Park:

Please please pleaseee make sure your dog is friendly with other dogs, not just the dogs they’re used to being around.

Today I took my Springer Spaniel to the dog park, and as soon as the gate was opened she was attacked by a Pit Bull. 


My dog cowered down, and couldn’t defend herself. She tried to get away, but the pit bull wouldn’t let go of her.

After lots of kicking and yelling the dog finally let go, and my poor dog was left with 2 puncture wounds to the neck, and 1 to the face.

All we wanted to do was just have a good time playing with other dogs, but instead left with an injured and very frazzled dog. I would never want anyone to have to go through such a traumatic experience.