Sunday, January 14, 2018

North Carolina: Pit Bull that "ripped the side out" of a neighbor's dog now attacks this dog named Buddy

NORTH CAROLINA -- Inga Graves Spinks posted on Facebook January 4, 2018 at 1:04pm

My Buddy was attacked by a pit bull on our first walk outside on New Year's morning.

The same dog ripped the side out of my neighbor's dog just a few months ago.

I thought my Buddy was dead, but by the grace of God, he fought himself free with only a few minor abrasions.

As if my heart wasn't already full for this little guy, his loyalty in that traumatic incident has changed our dynamic FOREVER! He has such a gentle nature, I never could have imagined he has so much fight in him.

Has anyone else had a similar situation with your Snorkies?

#MyBuddy #MyLittleButtercup #GodIsAwesome #BestDogEver #LittleScrappy #GetTheeBehindMe