Saturday, January 27, 2018

Ohio: Woman trying to find someone who wants her Cane Corso Pit Bull mix that wants to attack and kill animals

OHIO -- Kelsie Fae  posted on the Facebook group page Animals Looking for New Homes in Ohio January 25, 2018 at 8:47pm

looking to re-home my two dogs. Lucci is a brindle cane corso / pit bull/ American staffordshire pit terrier mix. He is 6 1/2 years old, NOT GOOD with cats. 

Millie is a blue and white (possibly bully?) pit bull / bulldog mix. She is 7 years old. Not sure about cats.


NOT WILLING TO SEPARATE SO DON'T BOTHER ASKING. They have an unbreakable bond and they are not good when separated, they will not eat or use the bathroom or anything. Trying my hardest to not take them back to the shelter so please help me find a home for them!!!

They have to be the only dogs in the home. Lucci is not good with males, Millie was recently attacked by another female while trying to re-home so she is traumatized from the attack.

They’re extremely good, well behaved dogs. Both good with kids and babies, although that does not mean to treat them like they’re toys because they are living creatures. They love cuddling and playing. I just want a good home for my babies and I will do anything it takes to find them one.

I have contacted multiple rescues multiple times and I haven’t heard back from any, so there’s no point in leaving rescues I can get ahold of because they never get back ahold of me.