Thursday, February 22, 2018

Canada: "The pit bull broke his chain collar and in an instant had Charlie in his mouth crushing him with his jaws before I had a chance to get to him"

CANADA -- Melinda May Matthews posted on Facebook February 21, 2018 ·

Taylor my nine year old daughter and I watched in horror today when a loose pit bull fatally attacked our precious little 5 lb dog Charlie who was tied to a post for his morning ritual pee.

We stood there helplessly crying and begging for it to stop as it was happening in front of our eyes.


The pit bull broke his chain collar and in an instant had Charlie in his mouth crushing him with his jaws before I had a chance to get to him. 

We will forever have nightmares of the squeals that came out of my precious little Charlie. The owner had to punch his Pit Bull in the head several times before it released Charlie, once released there wasn't any more squeals just twitching. 

My Charlie died on the way to the animal hospital today. My family and I are devastated this preventable accident happened.

Owners of aggressive dogs towards other animals please wear a muzzle on your dog. Charlie would be sitting beside me right now because he was my shadow and the dog that attacked him would also be alive. Heartbroken ๐Ÿ’”



No comments:

Post a Comment