Thursday, February 22, 2018

Colorado: Great Pyrenees attacked and torn apart by Pit Bulls

COLORADO -- Please help my friends in Colorado who I adopted ItsyBitsy from! There beautiful dog Thor was attacked by pit bulls and is in Critical condition and needs surgery!


They are dear to my Heart and I do appreciate if you can help. Prayers to Grace and Jolene that Thor comes Home again! Thank you, Donna and Bunny


Update 1
Thank you all for the donations and kind words! Thor is still Critical but did wag his tail! He needs surgery to close and drain all his puncture wounds! We appreciate the prayers and donations so Thor can get the Help he needs! ❤

Update 2
Thank you all for your genorous donations! You all have touched my Heart and are saving Thor! He had a surgery today to out drains in and see up Torm muscles. He is still Critical but wagged his tail!

His VET Bill is up to 5000! What we do for our Furbabys! My friends say Thank you for helping Any Amount helps!! I will keep you all posted on Thor's progress! Prayers!


GOFUNDME: Please help my friends in Colorado
Created February 17, 2018
Donna Armato
  Animals
  SAFETY HARBOR, FL
$725 of $3,000 goal
Raised by 22 people in 4 days