Friday, September 30, 2016

California: After woman leaves front door cracked while bringing in groceries, two dogs run in and nearly kill her dog. She has to beat pit bull mix in the head with hammer to save her Chihuahua

CALIFORNIA -- Those Fucking Dogs next door just came in my house and killed Buddy!! Called 911, Sheriff's and Animal Control.


Update #1:
Buddy is alive and in critical condition. Can't move his body. His eyes show love for me as the Vet is concerned that his spine may be broken. Waiting for swelling to go down so they can x-ray.

Crying for my baby boy. Now I'm pissed and my blood pressure has me shaking!
She will pay for this! I requested that dog be put down!!

Update #2:
Yay! One of the dogs from today's home invasion, the attacker has been put down! All I can think is what if that had been my grandchild on the floor.
PTSD!! The horror of seeing it happen in my dining room over and over in my head. Afraid it would come after me. Thinking how I couldn't stop it.


Poor Buddy was in the house enjoying a yummy treat I had just given him when I got home from the store.

I went back out front for the last bag leaving the front door cracked open and those dogs came out of nowhere and knocked me aside as they ran in. 

Buddy didn't have a chance to run as both dogs corralled him. The pit bull - boxer went for the kill and got Buddy by the throat.

Once he stopped shaking his head and held Buddy to the ground I started hitting him in the head with a hammer with all my might. 4th hit he let go and both dogs ran out leaving Buddy for dead and me screaming in fear. Buddy never made a sound. He can't move anything but his eyes. I'm so afraid we'll lose him. It hurts so bad.


Praying for my baby.

Update #3:
Spine is in tact. He can move his tail and legs but he can't get up yet. Now the big concern is can he swallow. He hasn't eaten since yesterday morning. IV is feeding him now. Resilient little guy.

Neighbor claims she will pay for full recovery. We shall see about that. We'll make sure her homeowners insurance will, or a lawsuit, if she can't!!
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. We love you.


Update #4:
Just brought our Buddy home. He has to be syringe fed with meds mixed in. He has a neurological issue on his right side so physical therapy is planned. Puncture wounds will need to be cleaned and dressed. No broken bones, no punctures to vital organs or veins in his neck. He will need to be carried and held to potty when he's healthy enough to go outside, until then lots of bed changing.

Our baby is home and on a slow mending process. We will need to get our carpet replaced as the crime scene of his blood, urine and feces did not come completely out with steam cleaning and other processes. Thank you all for your support in Buddy's recovery.

Update #5:
I need to borrow some kind of stroller, small carrier, or doll buggy for a couple of weeks so Buddy can see and be with me wherever I go. He has serious anxiety issues now, along with medical ones, and cries out because he wants to follow me whenever I leave his sight.

GoFundMe to help pay for vet bills:
Buddy was brutally attacked by 2 dogs, pit and lab, inside our home. Mommy beat them off with a hammer. Buddy is a survivor. Please help us in his recovery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment